Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chocolate Mint Brownies


I remember going to Olive Garden one day with some friends. The hostess sat us at a booth and after a while I realized that my seat was directly beneath the ledge where the servers kept the bowl of Andes Mints. What's this? Yes, the mint chocolate powers that be were shining down on me that day. I know there are no "mint chocolate powers that be". But it was a beautiful day because of those little candies. 

While we were there, I would occasionally reach my hand up to the bounteous bowl of chocolate-y/minty/creamy goodness and swipe a candy. This went on for some time before a server saw me.

4 comments:

  1. haha I can see you getting caught. This looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why when I make them, I give most of them away. They are addictive!

      Delete
  2. hallo ... I love your blog, you also food lovers huh???? next time a recipe for a lot of ya .. I want to learn from your recipe ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad you like the blog. We are having fun with it. There are more recipes to come, so keep checking back with us.

      Delete