Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blogger's Block!

It's Sunday.  My last free day until Friday.  I'm racking my brain, trying to think of a good first recipe post.  And my brain has decided to shut down.  I made orange marmalade for the first time yesterday, so that's one option.  And today I am trying out a recipe from SkinnyTaste (www.skinnytaste.com), so that's another option.  And I think I'm either going to make some homemade yogurt today or some Pecan Lemon Shortbread Cookies from a Williams Sonoma Cookies & Biscotti cookbook I have.  But I can't decide.  It's like my brain is sitting back on the couch, vegging out & saying, "No way, sweet cheeks.  Not today."  Sweet cheeks?  Yeah, I know.  I can't even come up with a good nickname.  So I think I'll start washing dishes & listen to some relaxing music & then I'll decide.  I hope.  This is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment