Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Recipes! New Lights! New Web Design!

There's a lot happening behind the scenes over here, and you're about to get a glimpse of the many improvements for the site!

First of all, my hubby surprised me last week with a continuous photography lighting set. I had no idea how much my pictures could improve by just adding a few quality lights. Over the last week, I've photographed five new recipes to share with you starting tomorrow.

           



Coming soon as well is an improved web design. It'll be more dynamic and easier to navigate between recipes and pictures. There will also be a video posted within a couple of months to kick off my "30-second meals" recipe project.


It's really simple to follow my posts with your Google account. Just click the "Join this site" button over on the sidebar and you'll be kept up to date with new and fun recipes.

You can also subscribe to RSS feeds using the next button down, and I always post links to new recipes to my Facebook page here: http://facebook.com/summersweetlife

I'll see you tomorrow, and thanks for stopping by!


                                                          - Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment