Sunday, December 9, 2012

Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken



I was lazy today. For most of the day. Not a good thing when there's laundry to do, a bathroom to clean, dishes in the sink, and I go back to to work the following day. It never fails. I get up and I tell myself "OK. Today we're going to..." and I have this super-woman list of tasks I am going to accomplish before I go to bed at the end of the day. I tell myself that I will get started right after I have one cup of coffee and play one of my computer games for 30 minutes--just to help me wake up. Two cups of coffee and two hours later, I still haven't started on my list and by that time I have lost all motivation. Then it's Netflix, Facebook, and maybe a little crocheting (while I watch something else on Netflix). But then 3:00 rolls around and I realize that I need to do something before the day is out. And then I have this burst of energy that comes out of nowhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment